Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Domestic Commercial Flight?

This is the main reason ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ will drive his truck across country rather than submit to the "booking" procedure of todays commercial airline flight.
"Continental Airlines, Business Class. "For your comfort and safety we ask that all passengers remain manacled for the entire trip, with sacks over their heads. Thank you for choosing Continental."

HT chasemeladies.blogspot.com

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ will again fly commercial airlines when he is allowed to carry his self/family defense system ( .357 mag smith & wesson mod. 66).

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!

2 comments:

Wadical said...

King O' the Manstoppers! Yes, though I carry my G23, I'll always have a special place in my arsenal for my 686!

I agree, my friend, but....you've got alot of driving ahead of you!

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

Yes, the G23 is a good tool although a bit bulky. The 66 is also somewhat heavy, especially with the 2 speedy loaders and handcuffs in the same package.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ