1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien
Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are
Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most
likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million
speak Spanish (10.2 million people in L.A.County).
(All the above from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on
Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90%
of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration.
The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was, (after
subtracting taxes immigrants pay), a NET $70 BILLION a year, [Professor
Donald Huddle, Rice University]. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid
minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE
29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
If they can come to this country to demonstrate by the
thousands, Why can't they take charge over the corruption in their own
country? [probably gun control laws?]
We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.
THE U.S. VS MEXICO: On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer
teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly
pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during the
National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. As the match
progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with
projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S.
players before and after the match. The
coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful
experience I have ever had in this profession."