Fellow blogger Wightwingwadical has tagged your humble and laconic host with the coveted Thinking Blogger Award.
Here are the rules that came with the award:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
That's it! Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking!
I will therefore fulfill the above requirements for displaying the prestigious symbol by linking to 5 blogs that stimulate the grey cells within this granite-hard Spartan cerebrum.
1) Eternity Road posted by Francis W. Porretto is a daily read for ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ and the intellectual pearls cast there on a daily basis are a true wonder. How the curmudgeon manages this daily feat is a mystery. He has also already been tagged with this award.
2) Clayton Cramer's Blog contains posts on a variety of social political and cultural subjects from the perspective of an intellectual conservative. This humble Spartan has occasionally shamelessly stolen posts from him (with attribution of course).
3) John Ray posts on a broad range of subjects using many individual blogs. Our favorite is Dissecting Leftism.
ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ has been accused of plagiarism by one anonymous leftist commenter for quoting John.
4) Fred's Humboldt Blog, although posting on subjects mainly of interest in Northern California is none the less a fellow libertarian and enables ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ to maintain contact with the wacky, socialist northern coastal part of his native state.
5) Grouchy Old Cripple in Atlanta claims to be pushing the envelope of political correctness. Denny is always humorous in addition to skewering the practitioners of "diversity" and political correctness. His Saturday Boobage and blonde jokes are thought provoking in the extreme.
There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy and: