* Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
* Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
* Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
* DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
* Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
* Contributes to soil erosion.
* Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
* Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
* Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
* Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
* Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.
* Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.
* Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.
What are the symptoms of accidental Dihydrogen Monoxide overdose?
You may not always recognize that you have been a victim of accidental DHMO overdose, so here are some signs and symptoms to look for. If you suspect Dihydrogen Monoxide overdose, or if you exhibit any of these symptoms, you should consult with your physician or medical practitioner. The data presented here is provided for informational purposes only, and should in no way be construed as medical advice of any sort.
Watch for these symptoms:
* Excessive sweating
* Excessive urination
* Bloated feeling
* Electrolyte imbalance
* Hyponatremia (serum hypotonicity)
* Dangerously imbalanced levels of ECF and ICF in the blood
* Degeneration of sodium homeostasis
It is believed that the awareness of the dangers of DHMO have been surpressed by large corporate interests vested in its continued non regulation. One of these interests, Big Oil, doubtless wishes to have the issue ignored as the gaseous form of DHMO which is a byproduct of their ongoing operations is an even greater greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide.
To learn more about the issues concerning DHMO and how you too can contribute to the resolution of this dangerous issue visit this website. Meanwhile advise your congressional representatives as well as your state legislators of your concern on this important issue